Google
 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vanilla Sky



Although Vanilla Sky is a blatant bite, it's still one of my favorite movies. Part of what makes it so good to me, besides the stunning visuals, is the soundtrack; every song is headlined by a credible artist. So for all my internet friends, random visitors and potheads connoisseurs of fine music. Here's a couple of tracks for you to rock out to. YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

100 and Out

Radiohead-Everything's In the Right Place


The Monkees-Porpoise Song


Nancy Wilson-Elevator Beat


Todd Rundgren-Can We Still Be Friends


The Visual Accompaniment

Thanks Tom




J. Burnett

1 comment:

JamaalOrr said...

Man...I never liked those damn Mission Impossible movies. As a matter of fact I think I fell alseep in every one of them, but now I gotta f*cks with Tom Cruise. That sh*t is classic. Is he even hearing the beat???